Addressing a group of women at a recent fundraiser Hellary said...
"Grab your buckets, grab your brooms, we're going to have to do a clean sweep because there has been a culture of cronyism, corruption and incompetence."
Besides playing into the cleaning woman stereotype let's review some Clinton corruption:
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
Then there's the final days of the Clinton Presidency when they were selling off pardons, taking furniture and other property from the White House.
Jimmy Carter called their final days..."Disgraceful." and the scientific community is united in that fact.
Hellary also slammed Fred Thompson before a group of Hispanic elected officials...
"I was appalled when one of the people running for or about to run for the Republican nomination talked about Cuban refugees as potential terrorists."
"Apparently he doesn't have a lot of experience in Florida or anywhere else, and doesn't know a lot of Cuban-Americans."
Apparantly Hellary doesn't remember the Mariel boat lift of 1980 when Castro opened up his prison's and mental institutions to send their sorry asses here.
I have no doubt Castro would export people here who would gladly turn terrorist.
Besides, the Clinton's showed how much they loved the Cuban people when, with guns drawn, they had Elian Gonzalez sent back after his mother died trying to reach America.